Shopping cart

Your cart is currently empty

Product image slideshow Items

  • Hikari Aquarium Solutions PraziPro
  • Hikari Aquarium Solutions PraziPro

Aquarium Solutions PraziPro

$13.25
Excl. tax

An effective way to control unwanted parasites in their pond, freshwater, or marine aquarium.

In stock

A liquid concentrate that was developed to offer the hobbyist an effective way to control unwanted parasites in their pond, freshwater, or marine aquarium. Extremely safe and highly effective this revolutionary product offers you rapid control yet will not negatively impact your biological filtration.

 

Directions For Use

For the treatment of praziquantel-susceptible disease conditions in pond, freshwater and marine aquariums and ornamental pond fishes. AS A BATH: Start treatment with as large a water change as practical or start with new water. Any water used should first be conditioned with ULTIMATE or a combination of Liquid Buffered ClorAm-X and Stress-X to remove ammonia, chlorine, and chloramines. Do not stop filtration, but remove activated carbon and stop foam-fractionation (protein skimming) and UV sterilization. SHAKE VIGOROUSLY before use. Measure Aquarium Solutions Liquid PraziPro at the rate of one (1) teaspoon per 20 gallons of water to be treated. (one (1) fl. oz. per 120 gallons) Measure Pond Solutions Liquid PraziPro at the rate of one (1) teaspoon per 32 gallons of water to be treated. (one (1) fl. oz. per 200 gallons) This produces a concentration of 2.5 mg/L. Distribute the proper amount around the edge of the aquarium or pond or directly into the filter box to achieve the best overall distribution. A single treatment lasting 5-7 days is normally sufficient. Repeat as necessary, but no more than once every 3 to 5 days. May be used as a preventative, at the standard dosage, when the disease is likely. Do not use with other drugs or disease treatments. May cause temporary foaming.

 

Ingredients: oxybispropanol (as an inert solubilizing agent) and <5% praziquantel by weight

 

 

CAUTION: In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. In case of skin contact, wash with soap and plenty of water. If swallowed, rinse the mouth with water (if the person is conscious). Obtain medical advice.