- A complex of free-form amino acids in the same ratios found within tissues of stony corals.
- Widely used by professional coral farmers to increase growth rate and coloration
- Beneficial to all corals (stony and soft), as well as solitary and colonial polyps.
- Free-form amino acids:
1. Provide the building blocks of coral tissue in ideal ratios to encourage the formation of
2. Encourage new tissue growth to repair damage incurred during fragmentation and
3. Encourage growth by budding and fission.
4. Encourage vibrant coloration.
- Formulated based on data compiled by oceanographers researching coral tissue profiles.
- Requires cool storage, no refrigeration
Shake product well before using. Turn protein skimmer and other forms of mechanical filtration off prior to adding CoralAmino to aquaria, and allow 10 - 15 minutes after use before resuming operation of filtration. Do not place the product's glass dropper directly into aquarium water or allow aquarium water to enter the product. Doing so will contaminate the product and encourage it to decompose. If you have gotten aquarium water on the dropper, then refrigerate the product until entirely used up. Also, clean the dropper glass tube with hot water and soap. Alternately you may soak the dropper tube in hydrogen peroxide to disinfect it.
Target Feeding (recommended): Pour 1 ml (~20 drops) into a small container and suck a portion into the feeding device, then slowly discharge contents 2 - 4” upstream of the target organism(s). Repeat these steps as deemed necessary, and based on heavy coral load. You may increase the dosage up to the Maximum dose, see below.
Broadcast Feeding: Add 1 ml (~20 drops) per 50 gallons of water in an area of rapid water movement daily. Use more if desired and you have a heavy coral load, but do not exceed the Maximum dose, see below.
CAUTION: Keep out of reach of children. Not for human consumption.
Moisture (max) 99.00%, crude protein (min) 1.00%, crude fat (min) 0%, crude fiber (min) 0%
Purified water, proprietary complex of free-form amino acids, proprietary base.