Bug Bites Flakes are specifically formulated to address the natural, insect-based feeding habits of fish, with added vitamins, minerals and other trace nutrients important to their health and vitality. As Bettas predominantly feed on insects and larvae in the wild, they will greatly benefit from the rich Black Soldier Fly content (#1 ingredient). This formula is also fortified with krill and shrimp for superior palatability and color enhancement.
- Black Soldier Fly larvae #1 ingredient – sustainably raised on fruits and vegetables for better quality nutrition
- High protein, color enhancing diet
- Contains 46% crude protein from multiple quality sources
- A rich source of Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids for healthy skin, scales, fins and colors
- Includes a powerful mix of vitamins, minerals and trace nutrients for a balanced daily diet
- Easily digestible flake format = less fish waste in the aquarium
- Highly palatable – a taste fish naturally crave
- Processed in small batches for maximum quality control and freshness
- No artificial fillers or preservatives
Ingredients: Dried black soldier fly larvae, Herring meal, Wheat flour, Potatoes, Wheat germ meal, Fish protein concentrate, Krill meal, Shrimp meal, Dried kelp, Salmon oil, Betaine anhydrous, L-lysine, DL-methionine, Yeast extract, Choline chloride, Calcium L-ascorbyl-2-monophosphate (source of vitamin C), Marigold extract, Vitamin E supplement, Ferrous sulfate, L-carnitine, Haematococcus algae meal (color), Mixed tocopherols (preservative), Rosemary extract, Zinc oxide, Manganous oxide, Vitamin A supplement, Copper sulfate, Calcium iodate, Vitamin D3 supplement
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein min. 46%, Crude Fat min. 7.5%, Crude Fiber max. 1.2%, Ash max. 7.5%, L-lysine min. 0.5%, DL-methionine min. 0.5%, Moisture max. 6%, Calcium min. 1.3%, Phosphorus min. 0.9%, Vitamin A min. 25000 IU/kg, Vitamin D3 min. 1450 IU/kg, Vitamin E min. 100 IU/kg, Omega-3 Fatty Acids min. 2.0%, Omega-6 Fatty Acids min. 2.2%, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) min. 440 mg/
Feeding Instructions: Feed as much as fish can eat in two minutes, two or three times daily.