Fritz Complete is a concentrated, one-step, full-spectrum water conditioner that detoxifies chlorine, chloramine, heavy metals, ammonia, nitrite, and nitrate. Safe to use in fresh and saltwater, including reef and planted aquariums. Use when setting up new aquariums, performing water changes, or quickly alleviate high ammonia, nitrite, and nitrate.
Use 1 tsp (5 ml) per 50 U.S. gallons (189 L). For smaller volumes, use two drops per gallon.
- For best results, add Fritz Complete to tap water in a separate container before adding water to the aquarium.
- No equipment restrictions necessary
- No contraindications: can be used with all of our other products and meds
- Easy measuring: the 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz bottle caps are approximately 5 mL volume
- Make sure that there is plenty of water flow or aeration when dosing. The active ingredient can reduce the dissolved oxygen quickly when used in large amounts. Avoid overdosing or frequent dosing if possible.
- Overdosed? Observe livestock for distress, perform small water changes if needed
- Test with: chlorine test kit, salicylate-type ammonia test kit (those with yellow/green color charts), and avoid Nessler-type ammonia test kits (those with yellow/amber color charts)