A scientifically formulated, rapidly sinking pellet developed specifically for carnivorous fish who require higher usable protein levels. Great for any finicky eater too!
A Unique Pellet Carnivorous Fish Love
- A unique blend of proteins, carbohydrates, fats, vitamins, minerals, and amino acids all perfectly balanced to offer a daily diet most carnivores love
- Free of unwanted parasites and bacteria which are common hitchhikers with most live foods
- Higher levels of carotenoids promote the development of brilliant colors not common in carnivorous fish kept in an indoor aquarium void of natural sunlight
- Key ingredients in this rapidly sinking pellet allow us to produce a diet that helps most carnivores develop their true form over time
A Pellet Designed With A Purpose
- Absorbs water rapidly taking on a texture of a live fish
- A highly flavorful nutrient mix
- Contains stabilized vitamin C to support immune system health
- Each pellet offers a nutrient mix offering higher digestible protein levels carnivores need
Directions: Feed two (2) to three (3) times daily the amount your fish will completely consume in about a minute. Care should be taken to avoid over-feeding. Carnivorous fish may resist a new type of food when changing their diet, continued use will ensure acceptance. Throwing a pellet at the surface of the aquarium and causing a splash can improve acceptance as it mimics the action of a live fish.
Ideal for smaller carnivore fish especially non-surface feeders like catfish, sharks, polypterus (bichirs), eel, and smaller carnivorous plecostomus.
Note: Hikari Tropical Sinking Carnivore Pellet contains higher levels of natural ingredients which may cause a slight change in color from one production lot to another. Rest assured each package meets our nutritional specifications.
Ingredients: Fish meal, krill meal, brewers dried yeast, cassava starch, soybean meal, wheat starch, fish oil, wheat flour, dried seaweed meal, spirulina, DL-methionine, potato starch, astaxanthin, L-lysine, canthaxanthin, garlic, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), inositol, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, niacin, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, ferrous sulfate, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, red 3 (artificial color).
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein Min. 47%, Crude Fat Min. 5%, Crude Fiber Max. 3%, Ash Max. 17%, Moisture Max. 10%, Phosphorus Min. 1%