A buoyant, protein-rich granule that stays in the water column and was developed as a result of extensive research into habits of many types of guppies & livebearers with the purpose of improving their breeding habits, habits, growth rates, and coloration while helping support the immune system health by providing unique ingredients they require.
A Unique Pellet With A Purpose
- Originally the world's smallest fish food pellet
- Becomes soft and sponge-like in water, yet won't dissolve
- The encapsulation process prevents dissipation of indispensable nutrients guppies need
- Slowly sinks allowing all fish ready access to its nutrition
- Will not cloud the water when used as directed
A Scientific Formulation Offering Unique Ingredients
- Rich in natural color enhancers
- High in linolenic acid to promote growth and activate the breeding process
- Includes chitosan and stabilized vitamin C to support immune system health
- Contains special iodine derived from seaweed which improves overall conditioning
Directions: Feed two (2) to three (3) times daily the amount your fish will completely consume within about a minute. Care should be taken to avoid over-feeding. Remove all remaining food after the feeding period to avoid water quality problems that can result.
Ingredients: Fish meal, wheat flour, soybean meal, krill meal, brewers dried yeast, fish oil, dried seaweed meal, hydrolyzed vegetable sucrose polyesters, soybean oil, DL-methionine, astaxanthin, garlic, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), inositol, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, niacin, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, biotin, ferrous sulfate, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium iodate.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein Min. 50%, Crude Fat Min. 8%, Crude Fiber Max. 2%, Ash Max. 18%, Moisture Max. 10%, Phosphorus Min. 1%