Hikari Goldfish Wheat-Germ is an easily assimilated, highly digestible daily diet for goldfish, baby koi, and large tropical fish. Developed through many years of breeding experience, this highly nutritious formulation will keep your aquatic pet healthy and happy for years to come!
An Ideally Sized Pellet
- Offers rapid acceptance and accelerated digestive capacity
- Developed to offer proper form and excellent skin condition
- The floating pellet allows most goldfish and all baby koi ready access to the nutritional package
A Nutrient Package Finely Tuned For Colder Water & Enhanced Digestion
- Contains high levels of wheat-germ which reduces the chance of bloat or swim bladder issues
- Carefully selected ingredients help give the white areas of your goldfish a translucent depth and higher gloss appearance
- Added vitamins and minerals like vitamin E and stabilized vitamin C support fertility and desirable growth characteristics while supporting immune system health
Directions: Feed two (2) or four (4) times daily, but do not exceed the amount your fish will consume within a few minutes. Always remove any uneaten food after the feeding period to avoid over-feeding and the water quality issues that can result. When the water temperature is consistently below 10ºC (50ºF) or above 30ºC (86ºF), reduce the amount fed based on the activity level of your fish and the condition of your aquarium.
Ingredients: Wheat germ meal, fish meal, dried bakery product, corn gluten meal, wheat flour, wheat bran, wheat starch, potato starch, brewers dried yeast, wheat gluten meal, dried seaweed meal, garlic, rice bran, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, niacin, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, biotin, ferrous sulfate, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, red 3 (artificial color).
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein Min. 32%, Crude Fat Min. 4%, Crude Fiber Max. 4%, Ash Max. 12%, Moisture Max. 10%, Phosphorus Min. .7%